Your calendar ~ around a clock! FREE.
Dials' unique clock-based view of your day is easier and faster to read than the list view other mobile calendars use. Dials super easy entry and edit of your scheduled events also makes Dials the best on-the-go way to manage your time. A great alternative to any iPhone calendar...and for when the sun sets on Sunrise ;)
- Use Dials on its own OR sync with Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo or Outlook/Exchange (includes subscribed calendars)
- Home Dial countdown to your next event. Don t forget, don t be late!
- Contacts and maps integrated, see pictures of who you re meeting with and where you are going!
- In-App chat and shared notes with other event attendees
- Simple, fast, one-hand, one-thumb who/what/when/where entry for events
- In-App call launch
- 3-color coded system for meetings, calls and tasks to color code events for quick reference
- Just drag an event around the Dial to change event times
- Push notifications, alarms and reminders
- Apple Watch Glance enabled
## Support ##
- Please send feedback and technical questions directly to our team via email@example.com
- Keep up with us! Follow Dials on Instagram and Twitter @Dialsapp
- Dials Calendar is best experienced on iPhone 5 and better, running iOS 9 and above
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Dials Calendar - Clock-based Event and Task Manager, Sync with Google Cal and more is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
Dials Calendar - Clock-based Event and Task Manager, Sync with Google Cal and more (version 1.1.2) has a file size of 95.63 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.